Plumbing Leak Protection & Water Main Shut-Off Systems
FloodMaster's Plumbing Leak Protection Systems automatically shut off the water supply line to the building when a leak is detected. These systems protect against extensive water damage where plumbing or appliance failures could cause flooding.
- Multiple valve sizes offered for residential, commercial and oversized applications
- Wired (RS-080) or wireless (RS-360) systems available
- Includes audible alarm and silence mode
- Easy installation – easy reset
- Multiple sensors can be ordered for a single alarm system
- Indicator for low battery (sensor puck)
- Remote alarm box location capability
- Can be connected to a home security system, building control panel or appropriate relay – or use the FloodMaster Auto Dialer for automatic phone notification of any fault condition
- Valves meet ANSI 61 / Annex G potable water standard
- On-board battery backup (RS-360 only)
- Low temperature detection (RS-360 only)
Provides the highest level of full-home/facility leak protection, even over multiple floors. Features battery backup, low temperature monitoring and many other advanced features and accessories to provide comprehensive protection for your property.
Click here for details and full specifications.